(1) Job Description - To contact possible students wanting to learn Mandarin, offer to take a FREE trial and have them subscribe to our plans.
(2) Responsibilities - be on time, meet the set targets, utilize tools provided, respect for team members and be comfortable with the job.
(3) Salary Structure (Salary A + Salary B + Salary C) (Appx 1)
Salary A is calculated by the paid Study plan.
Salary B is calculated by the number of FTs.
Salary C is calculated by the performance after training.
(4) Work schedule, Salary and Incentives:
- A week training and nesting will be provided (4 hours/day). During training (6 days), SP will receive training allowance of $20 (Salary C), SR achieves more than 10 FTs in the first month which means the training is effective for the new colleague and The Company.
- One day off per week. Saturday or Sunday is available.
- There will be a scheduled shift. 4 hours/day. We will have 2 shifts within the day.
3PM-7PM~ 6PM-10PM. Is is flexible but need to fix with leader first.
- SP should be able to book 1 effective FT per day. 1 FT= $1. If not met in a day, it should accumulate the following day and so on. The Company will pay for SP in an average for the obligation every month. (PS. Effective = conducted by real potential student)
- For every student that signs up for a PAID PLAN, SP will first get 18% of the plan the student subscribed to, then increases to 20% for the 2nd PAID PLAN and 22% for the 3rd. Succeeding PAID students per month after the 3rd will stay at 22% incentive.
This incentive is recurring as long as the student is signed up for the said plan, you will continuously get 20% incentive out of it each month.
e.g. 1 Student signed up for $89/month plan, SP will get $17.80 as incentive. If he/she is still subscribed to the said plan on the following month, you will again receive the same incentive and so on.
Chat with Raymond, founder & CEO of www.e-Putonghua.com
Putonghua = Standard Chinese language
Chat and confirm a training with Bianne, Head of Sales of www.e-Putonghua.com
Get offer and start.